When do you take time to get out and work on your business? Do you make your business growth and development a priority? The restoration world is becoming complex: the insurance dynamic is changing, pricing is much more complex, the competition is more sophisticated, managing cash is essential and having a solid business strategy is imperative.
Business Mentors is offering an opportunity to study the restoration world and learn from your peers and experts in business and restoration. We will explore emerging trends and influencing factors as well as how to address these situations through your strategic plan.
Business Mentors is presenting our Business Summit in Chicago this September 21-22 as an opportunity to get away and think about how to create a sustainable business and develop a profitable business strategy. You will not only learn from some of the most engaging speakers in the industry, you will also have the best opportunity for networking with owners and senior leaders of successful businesses.
· Current and future changes to the insurance industry and how the driving forces.
· Setting up and managing multiple locations.
· Creating a sustainable company culture that engages your team as well as creates a dominant team.
· How to utilize information to improve communication and create efficiencies and organizational accountability.
· Learn steps to create a scalable, profitable and balanced organization.
· Learn strategies for differentiating your business and creating profitable, competitive advantages in your marketplace.
· You will get the opportunity to tour one a 100,000 SF state of the art restoration facility.
· Exceptional opportunities for networking with your peers.
· Much more…
Visit our event webpage http://businessmentors.net/leadership-business-summit.html for event details and to sign up. This event is certain to sell out early as we very limited seating this year.
Please email with questions: Phillip@businessmentors.net